Companies involved in the design creating process extensively use CAD software, the CAD file represents the digital model of the actual product or asset. There is a lot of intelligence in this model and drawing. With design automation companies can leverage the design data to improve efficiency or drive other work processes. Design automation can involve:
- Create custom interfaces
- Automatically create designs based on rules
- Link up to PDM, ERP or MRP systems
- Perform engineering calculations to optimize and validate designs
- Publish CAD data for supplier and customer collaboration
- Customization of design work-flow
- Develop custom CAD add-ins
- Create custom quotations and bid documents
The possibilities are endless. Sungrace can help you leverage all the product intelligence embedded in your designs to drive other work process and reduce effort. We have used many platform technologies and have experience with several CAD,CAE,PDM software programming interfaces including AutoCAD, Plant 3D, Inventor, Revit, SolidWorks, Cadworx, Pro/E, CATIA, Vectordraw, Autodesk Vault, SolidWorks EPDM, ANSYS and a lot more.
Sungrace is an authorized development partner for Autodesk, SolidWorks and ANSYS corporations and is fluent with several other design and engineering applications.
Contact Sungrace for your next design automation project.